The Department of Romanian Language of our Faculty of Letters organises:
- Intensive Romanian Language Courses – beginner level (6 hours/week for 10 weeks) during the 1st semester (October – December) and the 2nd semester (February – May) (a group requires a minimum number of 10 participants)
Applicable fees for the Intensive Romanian Language Course:
- free of charge:
- incoming Erasmus students registered at Alexandru Ioan Cuza University
- exchange students enrolled at one of our partner universities from all over the world (students from member universities of the Coimbra Group and Utrecht Network included)
- foreign lecturers and visiting professors affiliated with Alexandru Ioan Cuza University
- 200 Euro:
- incoming Erasmus students registered at other universities in Iasi
- beneficiaries of other European Programmes
- 400 Euro– other categories.
If you want to attend an Intensive Romanian Language Course, you are invited to fill in the Application form and return it in due time to our International Office.
The course is generally appreciated by guest students for its 5 ECTS credits and for the possibility it offers them to know each other and to quickly integrate among Romanian students. At the end of the course you are delivered a language certificate mentioning the total number of classes, the level of the course as well as the number of credits awarded.