DIALOGO conference is organized for the 1st time and already has a large number of scholars, both from different domains of science and theology, among which we invite you to take part.
Deadline EXPENDED till: October 15, 2014 (ten days) Conference time: November 6 – 11, 2014 Selected disciplines: education, psychology, sociology, law, linguistics, medicine, physics, chemistry, theology, mathematics etc. for 3 topics:
COSMOLOGY, LIFE & ANTHROPOLOGY
These event provide valuable, professional feedback for researchers, students, and practitioners in smart and effective way. The most IMPORTANT information is: this conference will be held online as virtual conferences at addresses: www.dialogo-conf.com
DO NOT OVERLOOK
– All submitted papers will go through precise evaluation processes:
(1) single-blind peer-to-peer reviewing (at least two reviewers),
(2) single-blind technical check.
– All authors and reviewers will have access to other submissions during the conference dates to review and comment them.
– All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings with ISSN and ISBN.
– Published papers will be included into Open Access Online conference Archive.
– Authors of the best 20%-25% of the papers presented at the conference will be invited to extend their papers for their publication in International Scientific Journals.
– We cover full conference service and assistance.
Conference proceedings of DIALOGO CONF 2014 will be sent for evaluation into major indexing and abstracting databases (e.g. ELSEVIER, ATLA, EBSCO, Google Scholar, SCOPUS, THOMSON REUTERS – Conference Proceedings Citation Index).
HOW TO PARTICIPATE? We are looking for cooperation with you as…
– author, and we ensure you to receive professional feedback and effective propagation of your results.
– reviewer â€“ be an important part of Scientific Committee.
– our partner – please help us to spread our ideas and share information about our events to your colleagues.
SCOPE OF THE CONFERENCE
We invite all researchers, students to join this worldwide forum, where research knowledge and ideas can be efficiently and in smart way presented and shared. We connect participants and reviewers from all around the world.
The conferences provide wide range of disciplines for submission and discussion.