Vologda, Russia, April 20-24, 2015
We are proud to invite students, graduate students, young scientists without a degree (under 35 years) of Russian and foreign universities to participate for “Young Researchers – for Regions” conference. The event is organized by the Vologda State Univercity (Vologda, Russia). Deadline for abstracts/proposals is 30th March 2015. The publication of abstracts is free for foreign (non-Russian) students.
Sections of the Philological Faculty of the Vologda State Univercity:
• Language, culture, communication (Chairman – Prof. S. Smolnikov)
• The work of art in the context of culture (Chairman – Prof. Y. Rozanov)
Requirements for abstracts
• Abstracts include no more than 2 pages. Submitted for registration on the Forum website – www.regconf.vstu.edu.ru
• Text editor – Microsoft Word; A4, font – Times New Roman; 14 pt; line spacing – 1.0; margins: top, right, left – 2 cm; bottom – 2.5 cm; indent – 1.0 cm.
• The name of abstracts (no more than eight words) is typed in the center of the line in capital letters; in an interval below there is a name of the author, the next line includes the name of the scientific supervisor, his academic degrees and titles; below is the full name of the university, the city and the country.
• A sample of the abstract is in the full variant of the invitation letter (in Russian)
• References should include no more than 2 titles. The references in the text is given in square brackets , .
• • References made out in accordance with GOST 7.1-2003, placed at the end of the text, separated by a blank line without headers.
• •Abstracts should contain the results of scientific reseach, its purpose, relevance, scientific novelty, personal contribution of the author (s).
• Languages: Russian and English.