Alexandru Ioan Cuza University offers accommodation for its Incoming students in:
C5 residence (Titu Maiorescu Campus) – Bachelor and Master students
Gaudeamus – PhD students
Financial administrator – head of campus: ec. Elena Doina EPURE
Telephone: 0232 20 1357; Direct-dial for the Cashier’s Office: 2453
Address: 7-9, Titu Maiorescu, Iași
Public hours: 7.30 – 16.00
Located at a two or three-minute walking distance from the main University building, Titu Maiorescu Campus is the quintessential embodiment of the student hustle and bustle, offering its residents all the prerequisites for turning their study experience into a wonderful unforgettable story. The campus features four student residences, Titu Maiorescu Cafeteria, La Balena fast-food bar, two medical offices for students (one for general medicine and one for dentistry), an on-campus laundry room (located in the C7 student residence) and Tafrali Café (located in the main University building). The student residences have newly renovated sanitary facilities, kitchens, study rooms and are fitted with Internet connections and a video surveillance system. Accommodation for Erasmus+ incoming students With a total capacity of 365 places, C5 student residence has recently been renovated. All common and dwelling areas have been restructured and optimized for the benefit of our students. The building also features elevators.
Places are available in triple rooms, which are fully furnished and equipped with a refrigerator. Each room has a private bathroom and access to Internet is also made available (students will need an Internet cable in order to make the connection).
On each floor there is a kitchen equipped with gas-stoves and ovens.
The accommodation fee to be paid is approximately 400 LEI/month (the price available for the academic year 2016-2017) for a place in a triple room.
In order to arrange for your accommodation in this residence you are kindly asked to address to the Erasmus office (email@example.com) by:
- 1 August for the students coming in the first semester
- 1 December for the students coming in the second semester.
- Student accommodation, in accordance with the Accommodation Regulations;
- The campus is made up of four student residences (C5, C6, C7, C8), with a total capacity of 2024 places, in rooms with 2, 3 or 5 beds.
- Ana Natalia Apreutesei – financial administrator for C5 residence, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Camelia Pădurariu – financial administrator for C6 residence, email@example.com
- Elena Doina Epure – financial administrator for C7 residence, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Radiana Lavinia Ursu – financial administrator for C8 residence, email@example.com
- Marcela Stoleru – financial administrator in charge of cash payments