At least two months before you leave your home university, you should contact the Erasmus+ Faculty Coordinator for study or placement from Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi in order to inform him/her about your coming here. It is with the Faculty Coordinator that you must discuss the details related to the courses you are going to choose and to your study programme in general.
You must also contact the Erasmus+ Office of Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi if you need help with the practical information concerning registration, accommodation, travel to Iasi, Romanian language courses, or any question you may have related to your Erasmus+ mobility.
Make sure that:
- You mailed to the Erasmus+ Office the required application documents: Copy of your passport / National ID card, Student Application Form (click to download); Online Learning Agreement Student Mobility for Studies (click to download) – click here to download the Guidelines for filling in the Learning Agreement for Studies/Online Learning Agreement Student Mobility for Traineeships (click to download) – click here to download the Guidelines for filling in the Learning Agreement for Traineeships; Acommodation-Form (click to download).
- You got your Transcript of Records signed and stamped by your home faculty (you will need it for registration at faculty level).
- You informed the Erasmus+ Office on the exact day of your arrival in Iasi.
- You know what documents you will be requested when getting back to your home institution.
- Do not leave your arrangements until the last minute. It is essential that you get in touch with the Erasmus+ Office at least two months before your arrival in Iasi.