Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi offers accommodation to its international guests in:
17 Codrescu Street, Iași
6 Păcurari Street, Iași
Both Gaudeamus and Akademos are located on campus, within walking distance from the main University Building, the University Library and the Cafeteria.
Places are available in single and double rooms, fully furnished, including a TV set and a refrigerator. Each room has a private bathroom and a little balcony. Access to the Internet in the room is possible if you make a special request to our Digital Communications Department (please see here: https://register.uaic.ro/guests/index-en.php). On each floor there is a kitchen fully equipped for cooking. Laundry can be done at request and free-of-charge.
The accommodation fees for 2021-2022 academic year are:
- 120 LEI/night for a single room; breakfast is included
- 160 LEI/night for a double room; breakfast is included
- 200 LEI/night for an apartment; breakfast is included (available only in Gaudeamus)
- 250 EUR/month for a single room for periods longer than one month, for foreign lecturers or incoming teaching staff; breakfast is not included
Breakfast is served between 7,30 – 10,30 a.m.
Breakfast is not served on weekends and national holidays.
In order to arrange for your accommodation in these hotels you are kindly asked to contact either someone from the faculty where you will be carrying out your Erasmus mobility or the International Relations officer, giving your full coordinates and mentioning:
- the purpose of your visit
- the period of your stay
- the date/time of your arrival in Iasi
- your room option (single or double)
On arrival you will be given the key to your room from the Reception Desk, which is open 24 hrs./day.
Department of International Relations
Bld. Carol I no.11, 700506 Iasi
T: +40 232 20 10 21
F: +40 232 201 201