Education, Scholarships, Apprenticeships and Youth Entrepreneurship Programme (ESAYEP) Financed by the EEA Financial Mechanism 2014-2021 – Student mobilities
Students from the EEA countries (Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) are most welcome to spend a study or a placement period in Iași!
Before applying, please check with your home institution whether it has an EEA bilateral agreement concluded with Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iași.
At least two months before you leave your home university, you should contact the EEA Faculty Coordinator for study or placement from Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi in order to inform him/her about your coming here. It is with the Faculty Coordinator that you must discuss the details related to the courses you are going to choose and to your study programme in general.
You must also contact Alexandra Teodorescu (alexandra.teodorescu(at)uaic.ro) from the Erasmus+ Office of Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi if you need help with the practical information concerning registration, accommodation, travel to Iasi, Romanian language courses, or any question you may have related to your EEA mobility.
For additional information regarding application, accommodation etc., please read the Information guide for incoming students.
Make sure that:
- You mailed to the Erasmus+ Office the required application documents: Student application form; Learning agreement student mobility for studies/ Learning agreement student mobility for traineeships; Accommodation form.
- You got your Transcript of Records signed and stamped by your home faculty (you will need it for registration at faculty level).
- You informed the Erasmus+ Office on the exact day of your arrival in Iasi.
- You know what documents you will be requested when getting back to your home institution.
Deadlines for sending the application forms to the Erasmus+ Office:
- August 1st for the students coming for the 1st semester/whole academic year
- December 1st for the students coming for the 2nd semester
Academic calendar (2019-2020)
- Do not leave your arrangements until the last minute. It is essential that you get in touch with the Erasmus+ Office at least two months before your arrival in Iasi.
Click here to see the course catalogue for international students
Application Procedure for the academic year 2015-2016
- Student application form
- Transcript of records
- CV (in English)
- Learning Agreement / Training Agreement
Please send the above-mentioned documents to alexandra.teodorescu(at)uaic.ro before:
- 1 August – for the 1st semester
- 1 December – for the 2nd semester
At the end of your study / placement mobility, you are required to submit the following documents (in original) to the International Office:
while the International Office will issue a Certificate of Attendance.